The Quadro FX 5800 graphics card offers unprecedented performance and scalability to rapidly visualize and interpret massive datasets that until now were unattainable on a workstation graphics board. Offering up to 240 CUDA(TM) programmable parallel cores and the industries first 4GB of graphics memory, the Quadro FX 5800 graphics card is ideally suited for oil and gas exploration, medical imaging, styling and design, and scientific visualization. Other advanced features of the Quadro FX 5800 graphics card include:
– Interactive 4D modeling with time lapse capabilities
– Massive memory bandwidth of up to 102 GB per second
– Fill rates that exceed 52 billion texels per second and geometry performance of 300 million triangles per second
– Support for next-generation OpenGL and Microsoft DirectX 10 applications
– Advanced multi-system and multi-device visualization environments with Quadro G-Sync II
The Quadro FX 5800 graphics board has an MSRP of $3499 USD.